Original Post
I'm having trouble drawing images in my program. It is not a variable problem or syntax problem so I'm a little lost.
To clarify, this is in XNA.
I've added the image I want to use to the content (lets just call it Pic), have labeled Texture2D, and have tried to implement the image into my program with the following code:
[source lang="csharp"]myTexture = Content.Load ("Pic");[/source]
I have also tried this.Content.Load<>
In either case, when I compile the program it tells me that file "Pic" cannot be found. Not sure what I'm missing. I've followed a couple tutorials to a T and no matter which way I've done it, or that I've tried adding different picture files to Content, it cannot "find" the image.
Any help is appreciated.
EDIT: I wiped the file I was working with and tried with a fresh file, only inserting the applicable code. It worked...idk why it couldn't find my file before
To clarify, this is in XNA.
I've added the image I want to use to the content (lets just call it Pic), have labeled Texture2D, and have tried to implement the image into my program with the following code:
[source lang="csharp"]myTexture = Content.Load
I have also tried this.Content.Load<>
In either case, when I compile the program it tells me that file "Pic" cannot be found. Not sure what I'm missing. I've followed a couple tutorials to a T and no matter which way I've done it, or that I've tried adding different picture files to Content, it cannot "find" the image.
Any help is appreciated.
EDIT: I wiped the file I was working with and tried with a fresh file, only inserting the applicable code. It worked...idk why it couldn't find my file before