Original Post
Hi,
I hope this is the right section...
I've been working on a mod for SWGEmu, but I'm having extreme problems with the shaders. I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to HLSL and some of it seems to be in ASM.
What I mainly want to do is add depth of field if possible (It should be, a guy on an old mod forum said it was possible by modding the psh/vsh files), probably in the fog .vsh, but I'm not sure. Another thing is understanding the possibilities with the given files.
If anyone could take a few moments and look at it, I would be extremely grateful, I've been trying to figure this stuff out for hours and been researching, but with not too much progress. I've uploaded all of the psh/vsh and their .inc files, including 3 pastebin samples of it.
2d_blur.psh - http://pastebin.com/0g9NcTPx
fog.inc (Vertex) - http://pastebin.com/9F9MpQeZ
skybox.vsh - http://pastebin.com/AazHRpdg
The zip - http://www.putlocker.com/file/A9C28E8269766107
Thanks in advance!
I hope this is the right section...
I've been working on a mod for SWGEmu, but I'm having extreme problems with the shaders. I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to HLSL and some of it seems to be in ASM.
What I mainly want to do is add depth of field if possible (It should be, a guy on an old mod forum said it was possible by modding the psh/vsh files), probably in the fog .vsh, but I'm not sure. Another thing is understanding the possibilities with the given files.
If anyone could take a few moments and look at it, I would be extremely grateful, I've been trying to figure this stuff out for hours and been researching, but with not too much progress. I've uploaded all of the psh/vsh and their .inc files, including 3 pastebin samples of it.
2d_blur.psh - http://pastebin.com/0g9NcTPx
fog.inc (Vertex) - http://pastebin.com/9F9MpQeZ
skybox.vsh - http://pastebin.com/AazHRpdg
The zip - http://www.putlocker.com/file/A9C28E8269766107
Thanks in advance!