Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Your latest work

Started by Janju Oct 8, 2001 at 5:05 PM 139 replies 13.1k views
Original Post
Janju
Janju
I thought this thread could be fun. Everyone presents his latest work(s). Here''s mine:
st0ven
st0ven
heres some line art for Rivalled Reign.



game info at www.neonstar.net






Edited by - st0ven on October 8, 2001 11:49:00 PM
em3000
em3000
this is art from my game soul= Night's Of Chaos

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/soul0/drakon.jpg">

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/soul0/griffin.jpg">

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/soul0/library.jpg">

this is art from my game soul= Night's Of Chaos















Edited by - em3000 on October 9, 2001 2:58:46 AM
Eric W.L Routt
XandGash
XandGash
Here's a model of Shadow that I'm working on.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/purestevil/Shadowder.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/purestevil/Shadowder2.gif[/img]

Edited by - XandGash on October 14, 2001 12:16:31 PM

Edited by - XandGash on October 14, 2001 12:17:31 PM
I AM the ultimate lifeform!
Rehfeld
Rehfeld
here's something I did a little while ago, not what I'm working on right now but its kinda cool in a weird sort of way


Oh well tried to get it to show up in the forum but no luck

usa.internations.net/cyber/rehfeld/cyborg1.jpg



Edited by - Rehfeld on October 12, 2001 1:12:36 AM

sure just when I give up it works figures

Edited by - Rehfeld on October 12, 2001 1:13:43 AM
TechnoHydra
TechnoHydra
Psionic those models rock. How long until you finish the tut? I''m dying to read it and see if i can do that in Blender(havent found time to download Milkshape 3D yet)!!! Btw what prog you use to make textures?
Psionic Artist
Psionic Artist
Tutorials' up, textures were done in Photoshop with a wacom pen/pad.

http://psionic.the3dstudio.com

Edited by - Psionic Artist on October 11, 2001 7:40:25 PM

Edited by - Psionic Artist on October 11, 2001 7:40:55 PM
shdaga
shdaga
Here''s a model I''ve been working on for a while. It still needs to be textured. Im learning all that now.



Here's a new dance everyone can do, do the Kirby:<(.<) <(^.^)> (>.)> <(^.^)> <(.<) (>^.^)>
SoulmasteR
SoulmasteR
Abaddon Dropship, just a frist preview, a landing animation will follow soon:



http://www.EdenEclipse.com

Sincerely,
Beren Baumgartner < alias "§oµlmas+eR" >
______________________________________________
http://www.Beren.net - Design, Art & Animation
http://www.EdenEclipse.com - the SCI FI Saga
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -- Blade Runner
borngamer
borngamer
Ok, here''s mine...



If you want to download the complete game, go to www.borngamer.com

Thanks,

borngamer
StrangeFate
StrangeFate
...a q3/ut skin i finished 2 days ago



Edited by - StrangeFate on October 12, 2001 11:21:13 PM
http://www.strangefate.com
shdaga
shdaga
i just did this in couple of hours tonight


Here's a new dance everyone can do, do the Kirby:<(.<) <(^.^)> (>.)> <(^.^)> <(.<) (>^.^)>
digisoap
digisoap
Nice work everyone! Keep posting!

Regards,
- Nick "digisoap" Robalik
-Nick "digisoap" RobalikWeb & Print Design, 2D & 3D Illustration and Animation, Game Designhttp://www.digital-soapbox.com[email=nick@digital-soapbox.com]nick@digital-soabox.com[/email]
st0ven
st0ven
hey FANTASY EDGE: nice sketches bro... i like the style. post some more up here if you ever draw anything sometime soon.
SoulmasteR
SoulmasteR
StrangeFate, the skin looks AMAZING!!!!
Wow. Plain great.
(Although I don''t like her silicon lips, but eh, that''s just me)

Sincerely,
Beren Baumgartner < alias "§oµlmas+eR" >
______________________________________________
http://www.Beren.net - Design, Art & Animation
http://www.EdenEclipse.com - the SCI FI Saga
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -- Blade Runner

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.