Original Post
Greetings everyone,
M new here on gamedev.net and also in game development. I got interested around 6 months back, created a game with basics of C++ and this is a new game that m creating uses C++ and OpenGL.
Well m facing problem with texturing and controls, I'll get to texturing the next time.
The game is an aeroplane dog fight, for that I need aeroplane controls.
m really confused how to do it, I tried moving the plane along z-axis but then when i rotate the plane usong keyboard the plane rotates but doesn't move forward.
I know this isnt the right way to do it, i told it so yu all know that i tried.
Please help me, i reaaly wish to finish this game in the coming dew weeks.
Thanks in advance.
M new here on gamedev.net and also in game development. I got interested around 6 months back, created a game with basics of C++ and this is a new game that m creating uses C++ and OpenGL.
Well m facing problem with texturing and controls, I'll get to texturing the next time.
The game is an aeroplane dog fight, for that I need aeroplane controls.
m really confused how to do it, I tried moving the plane along z-axis but then when i rotate the plane usong keyboard the plane rotates but doesn't move forward.
I know this isnt the right way to do it, i told it so yu all know that i tried.
Please help me, i reaaly wish to finish this game in the coming dew weeks.
Thanks in advance.