Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Best Geek Video Ever

Started by RLS0812 Jun 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM 2 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
RLS0812
RLS0812
This has to be one of the best humor / instructional geek videos I have ever watched. The video is on how to mod an NES into a toaster.

[media]
[/media]
I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
shurcool
shurcool
I've watched most of this video thinking he's turning a NES into a toaster. What a surprise at the end lol.
DiegoFloor
DiegoFloor
This video is hilarious!
Liquid Shock Games
Liquid Shock Games
This is pretty funny but what is even worse is I can't believe I wasted 33 mins actually watching the whole thing and actually thought to myself that it might be cool to try.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.