Original Post
Hey, I'm New to this site, so I'll say Hi quickly.
Anyway, I've recently started Coding Games, but am finding it hard to code by myself, Up till now I have been using tutorials and references to learn a little bit about C++ beforehand.
My question is can anyone help setting me off on the long road to coding games?
How is it best to start?
What kind of game should I try and code to begin with?
I've always wanted to code something like Europa Universalis 3, which is one of my favourite games,However, I haven't a clue about where to start, what libraries would be best suited for a game like that.
If anyone can give me any piece of information, I would be grateful.
Thanks,
Jamie
Anyway, I've recently started Coding Games, but am finding it hard to code by myself, Up till now I have been using tutorials and references to learn a little bit about C++ beforehand.
My question is can anyone help setting me off on the long road to coding games?
How is it best to start?
What kind of game should I try and code to begin with?
I've always wanted to code something like Europa Universalis 3, which is one of my favourite games,However, I haven't a clue about where to start, what libraries would be best suited for a game like that.
If anyone can give me any piece of information, I would be grateful.
Thanks,
Jamie