Original Post
We're talking about a fantasy rpg, a still very popular setting these days. In the past two months we've made several improvements to the early game experience, attempting to allow diving right into the game world. Yet still our user retention rate remains low - I have no clue why.
I don't want to lose many more words about it but rather encourage you to take the opportunity and play the game Cohorts of Kargonar for a few minutes - and of course tell me your opinion. I utterly appreciate any feedback, especially since I barely have any ideas about the cause of this problem.
The 22% are the amount of users who have played the game for an hour or more.
Thanks for your help!
PS: My only guess that remains so far is that today people are more used to games with a lot of action, and my game is more about story. Tbh I have no clue if this point is valid.
I don't want to lose many more words about it but rather encourage you to take the opportunity and play the game Cohorts of Kargonar for a few minutes - and of course tell me your opinion. I utterly appreciate any feedback, especially since I barely have any ideas about the cause of this problem.
The 22% are the amount of users who have played the game for an hour or more.
Thanks for your help!
PS: My only guess that remains so far is that today people are more used to games with a lot of action, and my game is more about story. Tbh I have no clue if this point is valid.