Original Post
I'm gonna openly admit it, i know next to nothing about how to make a game. Though i know some python programming, html, css, photoshop, music production etc, i have no idea how to get going about this game thing.
The thing is, i have this great idea for a game. I dont think its been done before, i think it will be fun, and i see a way of making money from it. I would like to establish a team of people and create this game, but im not sure if thats how things work around here.
Could anyway please guide me in terms of, how do i get started? How do i find the right people and how do i communicate with them etc.
Thanks a lot
The thing is, i have this great idea for a game. I dont think its been done before, i think it will be fun, and i see a way of making money from it. I would like to establish a team of people and create this game, but im not sure if thats how things work around here.
Could anyway please guide me in terms of, how do i get started? How do i find the right people and how do i communicate with them etc.
Thanks a lot