Original Post
I got a C++ book on the front of me. Are there any methods of learning C++ execpt reading it off...? Share your learning experience...!
I got a C++ book on the front of me. Are there any methods of learning C++ execpt reading it off...? Share your learning experience...!
[quote name='Detectiverr' timestamp='1341268398' post='4955085']
I got a C++ book on the front of me. Are there any methods of learning C++ execpt reading it off...? Share your learning experience...!
You could try pressing your face against the book and learning through osmosis, but I doubt you will have much success.
Seriously, how much effort is it to read a book. Read it, then you will know how useful it was teaching you C++!
[background=rgb(251, 245, 234)]C++ Primer Plus, 6/E[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 245, 234)] by [/background]
[background=rgb(251, 245, 234)]Stephen Prata[/background]
[/font]This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more