Original Post
I've been looking around lately for an OpenGL ES 2.0 engine, basically all I need it to do is render static meshes in open space and load .obj files, texturing, and directional and point lighting, nothing fancy.
I came across one called Rajawali, it seems to do everything I need it to, and is open source so I can integrate it into my project changing what I need to. Just wondering if anyone here has used it in a serious application? If so would you recommend it? Only thing I'm worried about is, it seems to load the .obj files from disk during runtime, which can be a bit slow, instead of providing a tool to convert them to vertex arrays or VBO's before compiling...
I came across one called Rajawali, it seems to do everything I need it to, and is open source so I can integrate it into my project changing what I need to. Just wondering if anyone here has used it in a serious application? If so would you recommend it? Only thing I'm worried about is, it seems to load the .obj files from disk during runtime, which can be a bit slow, instead of providing a tool to convert them to vertex arrays or VBO's before compiling...