Original Post
So after some time I've finally decided to start a team project with a friend of mine. (Working on a SFML/DX project)
However my issue is, I don't really have money to buy VS 2011/2012. The express versions don't support source control so those really can't help.
So now i'm wondering, what IDE can I use in a team environment that will allow me to commit and pull down the newest version of our project?
Or, is there a program I can use with Code::Blocks or NetBeans or even VS Express to commit and etc?
However my issue is, I don't really have money to buy VS 2011/2012. The express versions don't support source control so those really can't help.
So now i'm wondering, what IDE can I use in a team environment that will allow me to commit and pull down the newest version of our project?
Or, is there a program I can use with Code::Blocks or NetBeans or even VS Express to commit and etc?