Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

HAXE - Multiplatform Programming

Started by JDGamedev Jul 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM 3 replies 3.6k views
Original Post
JDGamedev
JDGamedev
I recently heard about an update for HAXE which allows it to compile to Java code. You can check it out at http://haxe.org/


Also, I was curious if anyone here has any experience with the language. It's been around for a while now but this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

If anyone has used it, how viable is it for game programming, especially for the web?
return0
return0
Viable for web, can target avm2 (flash). It has a comprehensiv faq, google for site?
JDGamedev
JDGamedev
I just posted here to see game developers' experience with it. Figured I'd find that here easier than anywhere else.
lexoyo_21732
lexoyo_21732
Hi JDGamedev
Welcome among the Haxe developers, you just took the red pill!!
See this for game dev,

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.