Original Post
Stating that I'm hobbyist, until I'll go to an university in future, and my mind was only strict on C++ ( as in i only wanted to go for c++ ), I'm starting to open my mind over other languages as i feel i should really trust the fact that C++ gets hard later on without coding experience as most people say. Also I feel the need of something rewarding visually, but i dont know C#, i only know C++ basics.
So, I'd like to discuss with people who know more than me which way you would pick and why, one huge note that will avoid troubles : i dont care about speed. I dont care if this is fast or this is slow.
Also don't just say "C# XNA cause its easy" its rare for me to change my mind and im still wondering if i should "drop" ( not forever, but maybe for now ) C++.
I would like to discuss about this and if someone would be able to provide links like to tutorials to both of them to make me realize ( with the easiest tutorial ever ) which one is best fitting for me.
Thanks. Please this is not a language war or something. I'm underlining the fact that im one of those guys who wanted to learn C++ cause i have to admit im conditioned by mmos knowing they use C++ and such. But until i go to university i want to do something that gives results AND it is still profitting for C++ ( in a way, as in, if i ever know C#, if i go back to C++ will i feel experienced and that everything is easier? )
Thanks.
So, I'd like to discuss with people who know more than me which way you would pick and why, one huge note that will avoid troubles : i dont care about speed. I dont care if this is fast or this is slow.
Also don't just say "C# XNA cause its easy" its rare for me to change my mind and im still wondering if i should "drop" ( not forever, but maybe for now ) C++.
I would like to discuss about this and if someone would be able to provide links like to tutorials to both of them to make me realize ( with the easiest tutorial ever ) which one is best fitting for me.
Thanks. Please this is not a language war or something. I'm underlining the fact that im one of those guys who wanted to learn C++ cause i have to admit im conditioned by mmos knowing they use C++ and such. But until i go to university i want to do something that gives results AND it is still profitting for C++ ( in a way, as in, if i ever know C#, if i go back to C++ will i feel experienced and that everything is easier? )
Thanks.