Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

IOTD comment bug?

Started by Mussi Jul 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM 3 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
Mussi
Mussi
Hi,

Got this error message while commenting on this IOTD:
[source lang="bash"]Warning: Data missing in classes_like_composite::add in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php on line 477

Warning: Relationship ID missing in classes_like_registry::getKey in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php on line 143[/source]
Before I started commenting the comment count was 1 but I didn't see an actual comment, after commenting it increased to 2 but neither are visible.

I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 if that's of any help.
Hodgman
Hodgman
Same warning log messages appeared when I commented.

The "comments not appearing" problem seems to have been fixed though (thanks, hidden forum gnomes) -- the IOTD link seemed to be trying to load the 2nd page of comments before.
Mussi
Mussi
Seems to be fixed indeed, the link in my first post is still bugged though(the link generated seemed to be the problem), I'll leave that as it is, might be useful to some hidden forum gnome.
Hodgman
Hodgman

The "comments not appearing" problem seems to have been fixed though (thanks, hidden forum gnomes) -- the IOTD link seemed to be trying to load the 2nd page of comments before.
This is un-fixed; clicking on the IOTD image from the front page appends "[font=courier new,courier,monospace]?st=30[/font]" onto the end of the link again, hiding comments.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.