Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Pole Position like in C

Started by taoufikallah Jul 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM 3 replies 3.2k views
Original Post
taoufikallah
taoufikallah
I need to know if I can do something like this with SDL or I need to use opengl.
My concern is the road, how do I make a road like this?



Thank you!
riverreal
riverreal
The game was made with scaling sprites.
It is not 3d at all, but it seems to

SDL doesn't provide scaling functionality, but there is an aditional library like SDL_gfx for scaling sprites.
taoufikallah
taoufikallah
I see, SDL_gfx, I already used some function of this library. can you point me where I can learn this scaling stuff, please?
Thank you
taoufikallah
taoufikallah
Thank you for all the help, I appreciate it.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.