Original Post
So, I have these vector, cartoon-like characters dressed in loose clothes with lots of folds (like cloaks, capes, mantles, etc.)
What's the best way to animate them? It they were with a more revealed anatomy I would probably draw all parts of their bodies separately so to make joints for animation. But what if my characters wear this type of clothes I described above? Do I have to draw every single frame? Or probably I should model and animate them in 3d? The main problem is with the folds.
I have to choose the most rational way because there is lots of animation to do.
Thank you for any advice!
What's the best way to animate them? It they were with a more revealed anatomy I would probably draw all parts of their bodies separately so to make joints for animation. But what if my characters wear this type of clothes I described above? Do I have to draw every single frame? Or probably I should model and animate them in 3d? The main problem is with the folds.
I have to choose the most rational way because there is lots of animation to do.
Thank you for any advice!