Original Post
Hello,
I'm designing this wonderful action-rpg and I am going for a rock-paper-scissors design to keep the playstyles balanced.
Can somebody help me finding the missing link ? ;)
#1: Single-target melee burst damage
#2: Area-of-effect damage
#3: Summoned minions
#4: ?????
#1 beats #2 beats #3 beats #4 beats #1...
So I'm looking for a style that is superior to the melee guy but gets overrun by the summoned minions.
What could #4 be ?
Thanks in advance, Anything is welcome.
I'm designing this wonderful action-rpg and I am going for a rock-paper-scissors design to keep the playstyles balanced.
Can somebody help me finding the missing link ? ;)
#1: Single-target melee burst damage
#2: Area-of-effect damage
#3: Summoned minions
#4: ?????
#1 beats #2 beats #3 beats #4 beats #1...
So I'm looking for a style that is superior to the melee guy but gets overrun by the summoned minions.
What could #4 be ?
Thanks in advance, Anything is welcome.