Original Post
Hey guys,
I am thinking about a doing a video game project in UDK and needed help making it. So I'm going around asking for help across forums. I need people good with the engine itself and good with art and animation. I don't know what the project will be, but if i get some other brains around me I am sure something brilliant will be invented.
I hope to do something really great with a team or something. And probably fund through Kickstarter or equivalent. I'm looking for original content. Nothing cliche or amateurish; just really unique and intriguing to others.
So if you are interested and have a creative mind reply and hopefully we can collaborate
Thanks,
Asante
I am thinking about a doing a video game project in UDK and needed help making it. So I'm going around asking for help across forums. I need people good with the engine itself and good with art and animation. I don't know what the project will be, but if i get some other brains around me I am sure something brilliant will be invented.
I hope to do something really great with a team or something. And probably fund through Kickstarter or equivalent. I'm looking for original content. Nothing cliche or amateurish; just really unique and intriguing to others.
So if you are interested and have a creative mind reply and hopefully we can collaborate
Thanks,
Asante