Original Post
Our Kickstartercampaign is almost over and we need more backers!! Please help if you can. The rewards are great. If we don't reach our measly $500 goal, we get nothing! And all those poor people who already pledged don't get any rewards. There are plenty of pledge levels, starting at $1 and going all the way to $50 that guarantees you a cameo in the comic (only one cameo spot left) or a personal jazz performance by me on Skype video. So if you'd like to show your support and get some cool rewards, check out Way of the Sax on Kickstarter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I'm happy to announce that production is well under way on my epic interactive graphic novel. Thanks to the power of Construct 2, which codes entirely in HTML5, the project will have music, unlockable items that give more background on the story, extra scenes, multiple endings, minigames, and a menu and save system.
I will be writing the story and music as well as programming the comic. Dave Gardner will be the artist.
Please like my facebook page to keep up to date with the progress of the comic. I will occasionally be posting pics and audio samples as the thing comes together. You can also check out the work-in-progress of the Construct 2 programming of the first chapter.
Thanks!
Way of the Sax on Kickstarter
http://www.facebook.com/wayofthesax
@WayoftheSax
Work-in-Progress
Minigame (DDR style)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I'm happy to announce that production is well under way on my epic interactive graphic novel. Thanks to the power of Construct 2, which codes entirely in HTML5, the project will have music, unlockable items that give more background on the story, extra scenes, multiple endings, minigames, and a menu and save system.
I will be writing the story and music as well as programming the comic. Dave Gardner will be the artist.
Please like my facebook page to keep up to date with the progress of the comic. I will occasionally be posting pics and audio samples as the thing comes together. You can also check out the work-in-progress of the Construct 2 programming of the first chapter.
Thanks!
Way of the Sax on Kickstarter
http://www.facebook.com/wayofthesax
@WayoftheSax
Work-in-Progress
Minigame (DDR style)