Original Post
hi , everyone !
Now i have a problem with loading collada animation loading in DirectX! I have read the tutorial from thecansin.com
The tutorial is good and i run the animation application and it works ok!
But i use my .dae ( i convert it in maya) , it can't work! (but i seems ok in the assimpViewer) i wonder why?
Here is the app(include the sample .dae and my own .dae) .
I hope someone can help me. I have confused for so long!
Thanks for any reply!
Now i have a problem with loading collada animation loading in DirectX! I have read the tutorial from thecansin.com
The tutorial is good and i run the animation application and it works ok!
But i use my .dae ( i convert it in maya) , it can't work! (but i seems ok in the assimpViewer) i wonder why?
Here is the app(include the sample .dae and my own .dae) .
I hope someone can help me. I have confused for so long!
Thanks for any reply!