Original Post
Hello experts,
I learned a bit opengl on version 1.1 . I want to upgrade my knowledge to actual versions but i am facing the first (stupid) problem on that. I am using Visual Studio C++ 2010 on a Windows 7 x64. My graphics card is a nvidia gt540M with latest driver. Well, on my visual studio i only found version 1.1 of opengl under include/GL/ . The gl.h is from the last century, and i think that libopengl32.lib is too. I spent last day looking for how to configure visual studio to use latest opengl versions, but i wasn't able to achieve it.
Please, could someone explain how to get latest gl.h and opengl libraries and configure visual studio to start with latest versions?
Thanks in advance!
I learned a bit opengl on version 1.1 . I want to upgrade my knowledge to actual versions but i am facing the first (stupid) problem on that. I am using Visual Studio C++ 2010 on a Windows 7 x64. My graphics card is a nvidia gt540M with latest driver. Well, on my visual studio i only found version 1.1 of opengl under include/GL/ . The gl.h is from the last century, and i think that libopengl32.lib is too. I spent last day looking for how to configure visual studio to use latest opengl versions, but i wasn't able to achieve it.
Please, could someone explain how to get latest gl.h and opengl libraries and configure visual studio to start with latest versions?
Thanks in advance!