Original Post
We are adding in some abnormal blocks ( half blocks, corner blocks, stairs ) and I wanted to know if anybody knew of some good ways to do this. We had thought to use the instance system we have in place but the limitation with that is there is only so many things that can be instanced at once.
We cant instance all of the things we want and instanced player placed blocks as well. So, I come here asking how do you think would be the best way to represent blocks of an abnormal shape? I typed a search for halfblocks but got some really odd stuff. Maybe I dont know what I am looking for, thanks for any advice in advance.
We cant instance all of the things we want and instanced player placed blocks as well. So, I come here asking how do you think would be the best way to represent blocks of an abnormal shape? I typed a search for halfblocks but got some really odd stuff. Maybe I dont know what I am looking for, thanks for any advice in advance.


