Original Post
Hi guys,
I have a vector of classes. One of the variables in the class instance is nZorder (a number between 1 & 100).
I want to be able to do a, one off, sort the vectors.
I have found reference to the sort() function. But, am not sure how to use it.
I have this, but it wount compile due to the last parameter.
Any tips on how to use this function would be awesome.
I have a vector of classes. One of the variables in the class instance is nZorder (a number between 1 & 100).
I want to be able to do a, one off, sort the vectors.
I have found reference to the sort() function. But, am not sure how to use it.
I have this, but it wount compile due to the last parameter.
sort(VectorAsset.begin(),VectorAsset.end(),VectorAsset.nZorder);Any tips on how to use this function would be awesome.