Original Post
Hello everyone,
I'm searching for weeks for a good engine for what I have in mind, but I don't seem to find something close to what I want.
- I need it for making planets, but not necessarily more then 1 , lets say 2. ( lets just say that for starters I need just 1)
- Yes! it is for an MMORPG , so it will be probably must be with some sort of complex texturing.
- I must be able to create my own shape of continents and save it on my hard drive. ( even if it requires 500GB space cause the planet is the size of Jupiter)
- It must have the options of environment creation: making rivers , lakes , forest , controlling the weather, underwater , caves. ( caves the size of a country / state )
- Importing 3DS Max files ( or something, anything ).
- That's almost all I want, any idea of such engine available?
I'm searching for weeks for a good engine for what I have in mind, but I don't seem to find something close to what I want.
- I need it for making planets, but not necessarily more then 1 , lets say 2. ( lets just say that for starters I need just 1)
- Yes! it is for an MMORPG , so it will be probably must be with some sort of complex texturing.
- I must be able to create my own shape of continents and save it on my hard drive. ( even if it requires 500GB space cause the planet is the size of Jupiter)
- It must have the options of environment creation: making rivers , lakes , forest , controlling the weather, underwater , caves. ( caves the size of a country / state )
- Importing 3DS Max files ( or something, anything ).
- That's almost all I want, any idea of such engine available?