Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I released a 3D game for Android/iOS!

Started by Jackson311 Aug 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM 2 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Jackson311
Jackson311
Hey forum,
I recently released a 3D game for Androids and iPhone,
I would love you guys to check it out,

it's called Little Dragon 3D and it involves mastering some unique gliding physics in order to fly as far as you can through randomly generated levels.

littledragon_3.jpg


You can check out the game-play video and links to Google Play and iTunes on this site;
http://flyleapstudio...m/littledragon/


please check it out, this was a solo project of mine and I really need all the support I can get if I have any chance of making games as a career biggrin.png

littledragon_1.jpg
Mackenzie Neumann
Mackenzie Neumann
Hello,
I really like the look of this game. The colors are really nice as well. Good Job!
Media Composer Mackenzie Neumann
3dFoin
3dFoin
love the dragon, it's so cute wub.png
Game ready character models store
http://3dfoin.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.