Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

glBindBuffer cube map GL_INVALID_ENUM error

Started by Wilds Aug 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM 1 replies 2.4k views
Original Post
Wilds
Wilds
Hello users!

I have the following problem, when binding my cubemap in my draw calls I get an error, I tried some thins but can;t seem to find the problem.

I get the following intercept log.

GL ERROR - Function glBindBuffer(GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP,6) generated error GL_INVALID_ENUM
GL ERROR - Function glBindBuffer(GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP,0) generated error GL_INVALID_ENUM
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 1 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 2 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 3 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 4 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 5 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ImageManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 6 is still active. (Image Memory leak?)
ShaderGLSLManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 18 is still active. (ShaderGLSL Memory leak?)
ShaderGLSLManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 16 is still active. (ShaderGLSL Memory leak?)
ShaderGLSLManager::Destructor - OpenGL id 17 is still active. (ShaderGLSL Memory leak?)


My gDEBugger states that I have memory leaks like above and some problems with my context while I am sure that I am creating my context correct.
I am calling the correct glDeleteTextures functions on exit.
dpadam450
dpadam450
http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glBindBuffer.xml

hint: look at the parameters. glBindTexture()...?
NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims 
Wilds
Wilds
I am specifying the correct parameters.

EDIT

Oh damn I am programming to much, my head is getting all fuzzy :/ stupid error

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.