Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need help!xfile with skinned mesh export from 3ds max doesn't work!

Started by kgstation Aug 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM 3 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
kgstation
kgstation
I download some .max role model with bones.And I create some animation in 3ds max and export it with panda plugin.But it cause my program crash.But some of these model works fine.
Then I create an model with skinned animation myself and export it!But some vetex position got wrong and the animation is different from what I made.
So is there some action must be done before I exporting models to x in 3ds max?
Or is there articles about how to write an own format and 3ds max export plugin?

Any help will be appreciated!Thanks!
My english is very poor!
xynapse
xynapse
Hi,
i've got my own 3ds exporter plugin (supports physique for bones) - what's your problem?
perfection.is.the.key
kgstation
kgstation

Hi,
i've got my own 3ds exporter plugin (supports physique for bones) - what's your problem?

Hello.I need some imformations about writting this plugin…can you give a guide?
My english is very poor!
akira32
akira32
Panda plugin
akira32 編程之家 Yahoohttp://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/akira32-akira32
kgstation
kgstation

Panda plugin

I am currently using this plugin!But it works not well.Sometimes cause program crashed and sometimes vertex position data may be wrong!Is there some actions must be done before exporting x files?
My english is very poor!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.