Original Post
Hey Folks,
I've been lurking here for a while, gratefully researching stuff for my own project which is finally released:
Dead Valley
It's an HTML5 Zombie survival game in the 2D Grand Theft Auto top-down style. You have to scavenge for guns, ammo, food and fuel while trying to escape the valley by driving 150 miles away from your farmhouse. There's a day-night cycle, so be careful at night -- try not to damage your headlights
Play it: deadvalleygame.com
Here is a gameplay video:
[media]
Let me know what you think! I'd be happy to talk about how it works.
Thanks!
Doug
I've been lurking here for a while, gratefully researching stuff for my own project which is finally released:
Dead Valley
It's an HTML5 Zombie survival game in the 2D Grand Theft Auto top-down style. You have to scavenge for guns, ammo, food and fuel while trying to escape the valley by driving 150 miles away from your farmhouse. There's a day-night cycle, so be careful at night -- try not to damage your headlights
Play it: deadvalleygame.com
Here is a gameplay video:
[media]
[/media]
Let me know what you think! I'd be happy to talk about how it works.
Thanks!
Doug