Original Post
Hey,
So I've managed to create UDP server and client but I have no idea how to put the server on some remote hosting in the network. I found some free hosting here for example: http://www.000webhost.com/ . And how do I make my server run there? Does anyone know some step by step guide on setting up your server on other machine than your localhost? Becosue I'm totally confused here and would be very grateful for help!
So I've managed to create UDP server and client but I have no idea how to put the server on some remote hosting in the network. I found some free hosting here for example: http://www.000webhost.com/ . And how do I make my server run there? Does anyone know some step by step guide on setting up your server on other machine than your localhost? Becosue I'm totally confused here and would be very grateful for help!