Original Post
Greetings!
I already know how to make games with C++ and SDL (already done a few)
but i've been reading a lot about learning a scripting code would be helpful,
so i was thinking on learning python but my question is, how do i actually
use a python script in my game development with C++ and SDL?
are there some tutorials out there so i can take a look on them?
I hope you can help me with that.
Thank you.
I already know how to make games with C++ and SDL (already done a few)
but i've been reading a lot about learning a scripting code would be helpful,
so i was thinking on learning python but my question is, how do i actually
use a python script in my game development with C++ and SDL?
are there some tutorials out there so i can take a look on them?
I hope you can help me with that.
Thank you.