Original Post
As you may or may not know I have forked the Glest Advanced Engine to work on a somewhat unorthodox RTS-like game. The game is, due to being a Glest fork, open source and designed to be easily modded. I don't necessarily expect my game to be widely modded, but the engine will be used for 7 games of fairly different types, although all RTS-like. For these reasons I want to have a GUI that is easily modified in all aspects.
This engine uses C++.
I was wondering if their are any good libraries, which are open source, that allow for HTML4-5/CSS3 files to be used to modify the GUI. Over at 0 A.D. they talked about stuff like Webkit and Awesomium and Berkelium, but I was wondering if people who are more expert in game programming and design could think of any more or better options. Awesomium is no longer open source I believe.
I basically want to have easily moddable styles for panels/menus/buttons and also Civpedia style manual type stuff.
This engine uses C++.
I was wondering if their are any good libraries, which are open source, that allow for HTML4-5/CSS3 files to be used to modify the GUI. Over at 0 A.D. they talked about stuff like Webkit and Awesomium and Berkelium, but I was wondering if people who are more expert in game programming and design could think of any more or better options. Awesomium is no longer open source I believe.
I basically want to have easily moddable styles for panels/menus/buttons and also Civpedia style manual type stuff.