Original Post
I have no idea of the number but I am running a small club next week and I would like help with ideas teach them, I thought teaching the lua first for something called t-engine 4 (google it) was a good idea for the first 2 terms ( til christmas) and after that teaching them c# for a term (7 weeks) and then moving on to gdi+ game development from a book called "visual c# game programming for teens" by Jonathan s harbor. I have been programming around 2 years on and off.
Do you think this is a good idea? Or if not, can you suggest a good alternative
I have a friend and he has done java for around a year
Thank you for your time
Do you think this is a good idea? Or if not, can you suggest a good alternative
I have a friend and he has done java for around a year
Thank you for your time