Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

AS3.0 - Refreshing dynamic text in class?

Started by jeteran Sep 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM 0 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
jeteran
jeteran
Hello everybody.

I'm working on a little fancy store, and so far so good.

But I have this problem. When I buy something, the cash is not refreshing.

The function is simple, when I click an object from store, I rest the value of the object (say 100) to a global money var (say 120), after this, I reload the dynamic text with the new global value but doesn't work. If I trace the global var it appears correctly (20) but doesn't appear in the textField, any ideas?

BTW
The same is happening with the object's name. When I mouse_over the object in the store, I'm refreshing it's name inside a dynamic text field inside the store scene (same as the money) but doesn't appear either :S

Thanks so much guys !!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.