Original Post
Hi all,
I am attempting to use PhysX to add efficient soft body, cloth and fluid simulation to our next game project.
Unfortunately, I can only find good sample source code for all of the above on the 2.8 branch of SDK.
Has the 3.0 code rewrite of PhysX removed support for the above? How come no good sample source code can be found for the above?
Hence my question: if one is to insert into a game the above features, is one better to stick around the 2.8 PhysX SDK?
Many thanks!
Dan
I am attempting to use PhysX to add efficient soft body, cloth and fluid simulation to our next game project.
Unfortunately, I can only find good sample source code for all of the above on the 2.8 branch of SDK.
Has the 3.0 code rewrite of PhysX removed support for the above? How come no good sample source code can be found for the above?
Hence my question: if one is to insert into a game the above features, is one better to stick around the 2.8 PhysX SDK?
Many thanks!
Dan