Original Post
Hi
I am about 30 and trying to learn as much as possible about game programming. During my University degree I am studying Computer Science for Economics. Sadly there are no programming courses in my country.
It is not possible to learn from books all there is to it right? If I run into a problem like generating a ... a dungeon for example and some 2D terrain, or even AI, this things cannot be completely grasped from books.
Any solutions to my dilemma?
I am about 30 and trying to learn as much as possible about game programming. During my University degree I am studying Computer Science for Economics. Sadly there are no programming courses in my country.
It is not possible to learn from books all there is to it right? If I run into a problem like generating a ... a dungeon for example and some 2D terrain, or even AI, this things cannot be completely grasped from books.
Any solutions to my dilemma?