Original Post
I was looking for a way to load Blender models into the buffer and manipulate them via the animation data stored within the .blend file. Has anyone written such a parser yet, or would it be best for me to write an OBJ loader? My main issue here is that I need a way to load joints between limbs (shoulder and forearm, for example) during rotations. Blender has no problem doing this, so finding something to use with it would be best for me.
I am strictly using C so C++ solutions such as Ogre3D are not going to suit it for me. Unless there is a C alternative for Ogre3D or anything similar, I plan to stick with gl.h for this.
Thank you!
I am strictly using C so C++ solutions such as Ogre3D are not going to suit it for me. Unless there is a C alternative for Ogre3D or anything similar, I plan to stick with gl.h for this.
Thank you!