Original Post
Hey Everyone i just wanted to ask how i would go about making a certain color transparent in opengl.
Example:
I want to be able to load a texture onto an object but when it appears on the screen it doesnt show a certain color that i gace chosen. srry if this is worded wierd. Like how would i go about setting a Color key for a certain color so opengl doesnt show it or loads it with the texture.
I would love for someone to help much thx.
Example:
I want to be able to load a texture onto an object but when it appears on the screen it doesnt show a certain color that i gace chosen. srry if this is worded wierd. Like how would i go about setting a Color key for a certain color so opengl doesnt show it or loads it with the texture.
I would love for someone to help much thx.