Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

"Squared" Sprite Sheet Generator

Started by AndreaTucci Sep 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM 2 replies 3.6k views
Original Post
AndreaTucci
AndreaTucci
Hello, I need to generate a sprite sheet with squared sprite for a 2D game. How can I generate a sprite sheet where each frame has x = y? The only think I have to do is to "insert" some blank space between sprites (in case y were > x in the original sprite). Is there any program that I can use to trasform "irregular" sprite sheets to "squared" sprite sheets?
AndreaTux~
Jake S. C++
Jake S. C++
I would just dive in with an image editor and change the spacing manually.
LennyLen
LennyLen

I would just dive in with an image editor and change the spacing manually.


I'd write a program to do it for me. ;)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.