Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Asylum Master Press Release

Started by guadrians Sep 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
guadrians
guadrians
Hello! My name is Adrian Scheff and I wish to let you know that I am currently developing a strategy game about a 19th century Asylum, set in a timeline closely resembling the Victorian England.
Here's the development blog (I also posted 2 screenshots there):
http://asylum-master.blogspot.ro/
Thank you for your time!
Dennis Schouwenburg
Dennis Schouwenburg
Ok this has some interesting potential...wonder what the actual game looks like, and by that I mean the two screenshots are both menus right? Demo on October 15th...I'll keep an eye on the topic, as I assume you'll be posting it here when it's available.
Thoughtzone • Contact: dennis [at] thoughtzone [dot] nl
For a list of services visit our website.
Temporary special for Gamedev members;
Free beta testing & thinktank service. We will test your game/software and come up with new features and improvements, All we want in re

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.