Original Post
Hi Dev´s,
I´m from germany and in 2013 i will start studying IT at the university.
But here in germany we can choose between the old "Diplom"-System or the new Bachelor-Master-System.
I hear a lot of bad stuff about Bachelor-Master, but even the actual students don´t know what will be better.
They think that the Diplom will be not as good as the Master at the international level. But the new Bachlor-Master System is to new and not mature enough.
Does anyone even know what a Diplom is. How does it stand at the international level?
What would you prefer (Master-Diplom)?
What would be the best choice if i want to be flexible in terms of country and specialization?
-Sooker
I´m from germany and in 2013 i will start studying IT at the university.
But here in germany we can choose between the old "Diplom"-System or the new Bachelor-Master-System.
I hear a lot of bad stuff about Bachelor-Master, but even the actual students don´t know what will be better.
They think that the Diplom will be not as good as the Master at the international level. But the new Bachlor-Master System is to new and not mature enough.
Does anyone even know what a Diplom is. How does it stand at the international level?
What would you prefer (Master-Diplom)?
What would be the best choice if i want to be flexible in terms of country and specialization?
-Sooker