Original Post
Hello all,
I'm after a way to check for frame buffer support to automatically adjust what I'm using.
How do I check for this in Java?
Example:
Start my java program that will render water.
I want to know if frame buffers are supported so I choose how I'm going to represent the water: a simple plane or a filter with ripples, reflection and whatnot.
I'm using jMonkeyEngine3 that uses lwjgl to get to the opengl.
I'm after a way to check for frame buffer support to automatically adjust what I'm using.
How do I check for this in Java?
Example:
Start my java program that will render water.
I want to know if frame buffers are supported so I choose how I'm going to represent the water: a simple plane or a filter with ripples, reflection and whatnot.
I'm using jMonkeyEngine3 that uses lwjgl to get to the opengl.