Original Post
Hi,
My names Rob and I'm working on my first game with a friend of mine, Ted. As you can tell were a small team, I'm the creative and he's the coder.
Mo'Mentum is a 2D platform game, with classic 8-bit graphics. The aim is to avoid obstacles, fight skeletons and get the highest score possible!
We will be releasing a free version of the game on the web and in time a mobile version with a couple of extra features.
Now why I'm posting is I'm hoping to get some more people to test the game out before we release it on sites such as newgrounds and kongregate.
Find our game at http://www.mo-mentumgame.com/
Thanks for the time
Rob Hayes
(Like the game so far? Give our facebook page a like!)
My names Rob and I'm working on my first game with a friend of mine, Ted. As you can tell were a small team, I'm the creative and he's the coder.
Mo'Mentum is a 2D platform game, with classic 8-bit graphics. The aim is to avoid obstacles, fight skeletons and get the highest score possible!
We will be releasing a free version of the game on the web and in time a mobile version with a couple of extra features.
Now why I'm posting is I'm hoping to get some more people to test the game out before we release it on sites such as newgrounds and kongregate.
Find our game at http://www.mo-mentumgame.com/
Thanks for the time
Rob Hayes
(Like the game so far? Give our facebook page a like!)
