Original Post
Hi
I am looking for a backup service and since there are a lot of free ones i think there is no need to pay for a premium package. I would like to here some thoughts and experiences of you guys on the various products out there. Here are some points i value most.
1. automatic/schedualed backup from specified maps.
2. Size i would like to have at least 5gb but 10gb+ will save me for the future.
3. Savety, obviously i like the service to excist in 10 years from now. I know there is no guarantee but some aproval counts too.
I have read some services offeted like 25 to 50 gb but then worked this down to less then 10 gb for new users. I might go with a newer service because of this reason. Obviously the credibility of a new service is low but security is not that important. File size is, the more the better.
Thanks,
I am looking for a backup service and since there are a lot of free ones i think there is no need to pay for a premium package. I would like to here some thoughts and experiences of you guys on the various products out there. Here are some points i value most.
1. automatic/schedualed backup from specified maps.
2. Size i would like to have at least 5gb but 10gb+ will save me for the future.
3. Savety, obviously i like the service to excist in 10 years from now. I know there is no guarantee but some aproval counts too.
I have read some services offeted like 25 to 50 gb but then worked this down to less then 10 gb for new users. I might go with a newer service because of this reason. Obviously the credibility of a new service is low but security is not that important. File size is, the more the better.
Thanks,