Original Post
Hello everyone,
My name is Ammar, I am new to gamedev.net hoping to find it helpful to start development.
I have been thinking to start developing games for ipad, iphone. and I am facing a difficulty where to start.
- What language to start with? C++, C or objective-c ?
and which will be compatible with Xcode?
where to start?
thank you
p.s my programming language skills are 0, however I am a quick learner.
My name is Ammar, I am new to gamedev.net hoping to find it helpful to start development.
I have been thinking to start developing games for ipad, iphone. and I am facing a difficulty where to start.
- What language to start with? C++, C or objective-c ?
and which will be compatible with Xcode?
where to start?
thank you
p.s my programming language skills are 0, however I am a quick learner.