Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

My Open-Source Game Engine

Started by stubma Oct 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM 1 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
stubma
stubma
Recently I make my game engine open-source. It can be accessed here: https://github.com/stubma/WiEngine

It is a C++-implemented, cocos2d-like cross-platform 2d game engine. I have worked on it for two years, and it is mature and stable. Anyway, welcome to check it out.
Animate2D
Animate2D
Hey man. It's me johnny. Yes i've used your game engine and released my app Animate2D today. Originally developed for ipad then ported to android in less than three days. If it weren't for the file IO the, port would have taken a single day.
Animate2D
Animate2D
I used NSFileManager for some of my stuff and experimented with using cloud, which for my purposes was unsatisfactory because apple converts PNGs to jpeg or adds bckground to pngs with transparency.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.