Original Post
Hi! So this is my fist post on GameDev (Just thought I'd say that) Anyway last night I watched the video below. It was of a guy from valve, talking about how to get started in the Game buisness. So if you watch the video you will see that he says your first game will stink. But ive started several games (Ive never finished one before) What im asking from you guys is, what is an idea of a game you would like to share?
I use Unity/Playmaker/Blender/paint.net I know alot about unity, alot about playmaker, some about blender, and alot about paint.net. So all im asking is what kind of game should I start with? Maybe give me a theme, or a Genre, or even just a title. PLEASE Don't give away any ideas you wouldn't want me to use. Thank you!
I use Unity/Playmaker/Blender/paint.net I know alot about unity, alot about playmaker, some about blender, and alot about paint.net. So all im asking is what kind of game should I start with? Maybe give me a theme, or a Genre, or even just a title. PLEASE Don't give away any ideas you wouldn't want me to use. Thank you!