Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Cloud Game Development

Started by Fabianlindfors Oct 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Fabianlindfors
Fabianlindfors
Hi everyone!

Recently I have been thinking about an idea i've had for a while, i like to call it cloud game development.
Basically it's about gathering alot of hobby game developers to create a game together over the web!

So if you could gather a few hundred people who all specify in their own areas we would have an whole game development team!

Me myself am not really that good at creating games even though I really enjoy spending time on it!

The way that I would like this to happen is that we could create an whole new community online where these game developers meet up and create a game! They might be able to share artwork or collaborate in groups!

If you are interested then post a reply and tell me! I am also open to new ideas and all sorts of stuff!

Happy developing!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.