Original Post
I currently have started implementing a real-time simulation and I've realized that I will have to design the basic AI architecture soon.
I've found many resources about the different AI algorithms and their implementations but what I miss is the principal (component) based, overall design. The final game AI will be complex, so I want to design it from the beginning in a way that it can later be easily extended.
Can anybody recommend a resource? I'm not searching for high level ppts but a concrete example.
Thanks.
I've found many resources about the different AI algorithms and their implementations but what I miss is the principal (component) based, overall design. The final game AI will be complex, so I want to design it from the beginning in a way that it can later be easily extended.
Can anybody recommend a resource? I'm not searching for high level ppts but a concrete example.
Thanks.