Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

XNA 4 3D Game Engine Tutor

Started by LanceJZ Oct 21, 2012 at 6:47 AM 1 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
LanceJZ
LanceJZ
I wanted everyone to know about my new tutor I compleated, and just created a web site for. You can find it here XNA 4 3D Game Engine Tutor.
In the first part, of five chapters, I guide you through creating a simple 3D game engine, then I have the reader create the classic asteroids game using the engine to show you how easy it is. I supply all the assets.
In the second part, I add to that, with effects, such as adding particle effects to the engine.
I hope someone finds it useful, and thank you for your time.
if (Try()) Do();
else DoNot();
FantasyVII
FantasyVII
thank you. that is very nice of you
LanceJZ
LanceJZ
You are very welcome! I'm glad someone likes it! It makes my day!
I have many advanced topics to cover in the next book of the series. Such as lighting effects, and advanced texturing. I'm also going to add different kinds of cameras, such as follow camera, orbit camera, and free camera.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Game on!
if (Try()) Do();
else DoNot();

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.