Original Post
Hello, I am working on a game (starting to program and converting art to 3D). But before I even touch the completion of my game, a big question came to mind. I do not have a company and do I need to have a company to publish my first game independently?
This is more for the Europe /Belgian people. Is there anywhere I can find the laws about this, or can I just publish the game without having a "one man company" registered to the officials and just pay the needed taxes from the money that I earned for it?
(this is all hypothetically since the chances are big that it is gonna be free to play.)
And although this game might become free, I still want to know this kind of information for further projects.
I don't know if this thread is posted right, but if its not please notice me so I can replace it.
Greetings Mark
sneak peak in the first level design:
[attachment=11845:room sketch1.jpg]
This is more for the Europe /Belgian people. Is there anywhere I can find the laws about this, or can I just publish the game without having a "one man company" registered to the officials and just pay the needed taxes from the money that I earned for it?
(this is all hypothetically since the chances are big that it is gonna be free to play.)
And although this game might become free, I still want to know this kind of information for further projects.
I don't know if this thread is posted right, but if its not please notice me so I can replace it.
Greetings Mark
sneak peak in the first level design:
[attachment=11845:room sketch1.jpg]